Are you interested in teaching English online? Come work at iTutorGroup.
Review the requirements and set up an interview.
I enjoy helping people find a flexible and rewarding job.
- We hire both native and non-native speakers
- TESOL certificate (if you need one you can get a great deal by clicking here) or an ESL certification preferred, but you have a 90 day grace period to obtain it online if you don’t already have it. The online courses are about 120 hours and prices range from $5-$400 depending on if you find a promo and which course you take.
- 10 fixed hours a week during peak times (photo below), hours are in Taipei/Beijing time zone.
- See the schedule requirements below.
- Fill out the online application
- Schedule an interview
- You only need to do a demo if you have no online teaching experience
- Once you pass the interview you have to attend orientation. Depending on your experience you will attend between one to three orientations.
- Pass an IT test to make sure your computer and Internet connection are stable
- Fill out your profile and submit your paperwork
- Sign your contract
- Contracts vary based on location, being a native or non-native speaker and credentials
- You will receive an offer after your interview
- 25 Minute Junior (5-18) Lessons (one-on-one or one-on-two)
- 45 Minute Adult or Junior Lessons (up to 6 students per class) – audio online, no video for the students
- Materials Provided
- Opportunities for growth- become a trainer, lecture class teacher, demo teacher or write curriculum
- 10 fixed hours required (see schedule above)
Don’t forget to get your TESOL (click here)! It can help you get better pay if you have it before you apply.
My Code: AZY5