Are you interested in teaching English online? Come work at iTutorGroup.
Review the requirements and set up an interview.
I enjoy helping people find a flexible and rewarding job.
- We hire both native and non-native speakers
- TESOL certificate (if you need one you can get a great deal by clicking here) or an ESL certification preferred, but you have a 90 day grace period to obtain it online if you don’t already have it. The online courses are about 120 hours and prices range from $5-$400 depending on if you find a promo and which course you take.
- 5 fixed hours a week during peak times (photo below), hours are in Taipei/Beijing time zone.
- See the schedule requirements below.
- Fill out the online application
- Schedule an interview
- You only need to do a demo if you have no online teaching experience
- Once you pass the interview you have to attend orientation. Depending on your experience you will attend between one to three orientations.
- Pass an IT test to make sure your computer and Internet connection are stable
- Fill out your profile and submit your paperwork
- Sign your contract
As of late 2019 you don’t have to have the iTutorGroup backdrop covering your entire wall space anymore, you just need the logo in one part of your background. See my example below. I bought my map backdrop from the Nancy Taylor Shop. If you want the same one you can grab it here and get 10% off with code Teacher Nikki.
- Contracts vary based on location, being a native or non-native speaker and credentials
- You will receive an offer after your interview
- US and Canadian teachers earn $14-24 an hour for 25 minute classes and $7.50 plus bonus for 45 minute classes (can earn up to $35 for 45 minute sessions)
- 25 Minute Junior (5-18) Lessons (one-on-one or one-on-two)
- 45 Minute Adult or Junior Lessons (up to 6 students per class) – audio online, no video for the students
- Materials Provided
- Opportunities for growth- become a trainer, lecture class teacher, demo teacher or write curriculum
- 5 fixed hours required (see schedule above)
Don’t forget to get your TESOL (click here)! It can help you get better pay if you have it before you apply.
My Code: AZY5
E-mail me with any questions at email@example.com
Once you apply, read this post to learn more about the onboarding process.