I learned about Memberpress from a course by Mike Dillard. I knew nothing about online course creation, but when I quit my job as a public school teacher in 2016 I knew almost a month into it that I would want to create a course. Obviously, I think memberpress is a good WordPress plugin, because I’ve had it now for three years. The reason memberpress is a good WordPress plugin is because there is a lot of versatility to it and it is user friendly.
Before I got started on Memberpress, I knew creating an online course would not be easy, but if one website had all the tools I needed, such as creating a log in tool for my clients and dividing the course up into modules, I was sold. I am not a tech geek. In fact, I am a self-taught WordPress blogger and know enough to get by on my own. That being said, I have had to ask MemberPress questions many times. They always replied within 24 hours and helped me to find an answer to my question.
I also knew the plugin was user friendly because I used it in Mike’s course. So without further delay, take a look at the nine reasons why I think memberpress is a good plugin.
9 Reasons Memberpress Is a Good WordPress Plugin
- I have the option to create many different courses at different prices.
- I can offer a trial period within the course set-up process.
- You can set up a membership in a matter of minutes.
- You can easily connect your course registration page to your landing page by adding the link to a button.
- You can ask prospective clients questions in the registration page to ensure they are a good fit for your course. For example, “Is your Internet high-speed?” The prospective client must click yes before being able to register.
- The plugin includes stats that helps you to see which courses are most used.
- Without MemberPress I wouldn’t be making half of the money I make because they connect to both PayPal and Stripe!
- You can add coupons right within the WordPress plugin.
- They offer an affiliate program. Can you click my affiliate link when you join, because I would greatly appreciate it!