You can finish the Gogokid application process in 24 hours if you want to. First, take a look at the requirements. Then see all the ways you can do the interview. I have a very detailed post about the process, just type Gogokid in the search menu and read the post titled Gogokid Application and Interview Guide.
These requirements are pretty standard for the Online ESL industry in China.
- Native speaker from the USA or Canada
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Stable Internet – 20 MBPs
- Headset with input and output
Gogokid Application Process Checklist
- Pass the basic requirements by filling out the application
- Click here to schedule an interview OR submit a recorded demo
- You have to a 10 minute demo interview
- It’s possible you will have to do a second interview depending on your results from the first interview
- Once you pass the interview stage you have to
- Do orientation (a few short videos)
- Submit paperwork (ID, credentials, etc.)
- Sign the contract
Pay at Gogokid
I have more detailed information about the pay in my blog post here.
- $14-$25 an hour
- Paid via PayPal the 15th of each month
- Incentives are offered for holidays and opening extra hours at peak times
- Referral pay is $105
Teaching at Gogokid
- 25 minute sessions
- Materials provided
- Available times to teach are 7:00-9:00 pm on weekdays and 9:00 am to 9:00 pm on weekends
- No minimum hour requirements
A lot of companies will offer you better pay if you have your TESOL before you apply. Click here for a great deal on a TESOL certificate.
Referral Code: REZFQXRA