Our most important task as teachers is to provide students with life-long skills whether that’s teaching a language or showing students how to think, not what to think.
I can help you do this on a global scale. In June 2016 I left my full-time teaching job because I knew there was a way to serve students and make a massive impact beyond the brick and mortar setting. I craved autonomy in my workspace and I found it through teaching online and coaching others to do the same.
I believe you have that gift that every student needs and I want to work with you on sharing that gift by impacting students globally and helping you create financial freedom while you do it.
Why work with me?
- I learned how to make online teaching a full-time job without working full-time hours.
- My skills as a K-12 ESL/bilingual teacher, and high school Spanish teacher from 2005-2016 serve me well in building my online student clientele and I can share those skills with you
- Being certified in K-12 Spanish and ESL, language arts and social studies 5-8 have allowed me to find other avenues of online teacher entrepreneurship and I can help you hone your skills to be an online teacher boss, too.
- BA in Spanish, minor International Studies
- M.Ed Secondary Education (grades 9-12), focus in Spanish
All of the above would be meaningless if my heart wasn’t in it.
My experiences as a brick and mortar teacher and an Online teacher have given me the tools to not only impact students lives, but also coach and mentor ESL teachers around the world.
Over the years I’ve learned about online business, marketing, recruiting, blogging, sales, strategies for teaching online and the ins and outs of working for people from another culture. 👩🏻💻
Most important fact of all: I absolutely love my job because I get to impact lives everyday through teaching others a 🎓lifelong skill, whether it’s a language, a lesson, or coaching teachers in the ESL industry. I can’t wait to work with you, too!
Obviously we have teaching in common, but maybe we have some other things in common too.
- Favorite animal: panda 🐼
- Favorite hobbies: travel ✈️and reading 📚- I love Audible, but nothing beats a real book in your hand!
- I start most days with the Miracle Morning
- I’ve taught students as young as 2 and as old as 76 thanks to online teaching
- Classical music is my jam while working on my side hustles
- 8 hour work days are more fun now than ever because I’m my own boss and I get to impact people globally by teaching them life-long skills
Learn more about how I became my own boss and how you can too by clicking here. 💜